Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Can't Win for Losing | Sam I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Can't Win for Losing | Sam

2 posters

Go down

Can't Win for Losing | Sam Empty Can't Win for Losing | Sam

Post by Dean Winchester Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:38 pm

Dean sighed as he walked into the Boarding House and walked into the kitchen making a sandwich, he finished quickly and took it sitting down at the table. He looked at the food and started eating slowly, he was feeling like crap and didn't want to eat. Dean hated dealing with all this different crap, between Cas and Reagan he felt like he couldn't just have a happy ending, he had either a best friend who was as close as a brother and no girl, or a girl and lose his friend. He looked at the food and pushed it away from him half eaten, then leaned back and tried to calm down from the feelings he was having rage inside.

"Why can I not win in this?" Dean grumbled softly as he stared at his half eaten sandwich feeling his stomach roll at the thought of finishing it. He shakes his head and sighs as he gets up and grabs a soda out of the fridge and sits back down. Taking a drink of the soda and looking at the food then away, he didn't want to eat he wanted to be left alone but he knew that wasn't a smart move. He sat there for a few more minutes before getting up and throwing out the half sandwich and setting the soda down.

He walked out and sat down outside to look at the landscape and try to calm down from the feeling of hopelessness that kept coming and going. He knew that life wasn't easy but he felt utterly helpless and stupid, as well as incredibly small in this moment. Then took a steadying breath as he did his best to calm down and keep from running away again, he'd promised Reagan he'd stay but he didn't know if he could. With Cas pulling away like he was and Sam being weird, but Sam being weird was normal.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

$ : 2014

Back to top Go down

Can't Win for Losing | Sam Empty Re: Can't Win for Losing | Sam

Post by Sam Winchester Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:15 am

Sam walked into the kitchen, then he saw Dean sitting there looking at the sandwich he made. "Can't win at what, Dean?" He said to him almost to cold like, but followed it up with a joke. "At life I don't think anyone wins at life." He said as he chuckled. He then took a drink of his soda and asked "What's up Dean?" He followed him outside.

Sam knew he couldn't act to far out of character or else Dean would suspect something was up with him. Though Sam knowing his brother he already thought something was off. Sam knew that it would be hard for him to act normal but he would try to do his best.

Sam Winchester

$ : 600

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:12 pm

Dean sighed as he heard Sam's voice and turned to look at him slightly, "No one wins at life." He said to his brother as he sighed and looked away. "Just a lot of troubles. Cas is pulling away and I've got relationship issues." Dean said to his brother and sighed looking towards the landscape again and then down. An old bitterness welling up inside of him, as he turned to look at Sam and stood.

"This all started when you." He walked forward poked his brother in his chest, "Came back into my life and dragged me back into this life." Dean growled and looked at his brother, "I know I'm your brother, it's my job to protect you but damn it Sammy...I was happy being a dad." Dean growled he hadn't ever vented this before but everything piling up he had to explode at somebody, he had to yell at someone and who better than Sam?

"Then I've got issues with Reagan and Cas." He added his voice a softer tone as he looked at his brother and sighed as he turned around walking back to sit down and avoid yelling at Sam more. He couldn't yell at his brother much it always irritated him.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

$ : 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum