Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Alena Munteanu - WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Alena Munteanu - WIP

2 posters

Go down

Alena Munteanu - WIP Empty Alena Munteanu - WIP

Post by Alena Munteanu Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:41 am

Alena Munteanu - WIP Zzoe
“People leave more than footprints as they travel through life.”

Alena Munteanu - WIP Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Alena Munteanu
Aliases: Lena, Lana Spencer
Species: Vampire
Face Claim: Alessandra Torresani

Alena Munteanu - WIP Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Mystic Falls, Virginia
Personality: snarky, kind, loyal, intelligent, smart, caring, short tempered, sarcastic, rebellious, supportive, wise, bright
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Alena Munteanu - WIP Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents:
Ihrin Munteanu - Mother
Traian Munteanu - Father
Siblings:
None
Important Figures:
Nikolei - Maker
Home Town/Planet:
Brasov, Romania
Powers/Skills:
Knowledge of the Supernatural
Immortality
Super Strength
Super Speed
Super Senses
Super Healing Factor
Flight
Levitation
Vampire Creation
Swordsmanship

Weaknesses:
Sunlight
Silver
Dessication
Decapitation
Fire
History:
Back before there was electirity or even television there was the era known as the Dark Ages and in these particular time where the way of life was hard, including the supernatural. In the year of 1470, Alena Munteanu came into the world and for a short while everything seemed to be going perfect. However, one night when she was only six years old, members of the Ordo Draconum came and took away her parents for unknown reasons. Being left on her own and in hiding, she left the town of Brasov and started to live on her own throughout Europe until an old German couple decided to take her in when she fell ill. She never uttered her last name due to the fact that she still lived in fear of being found by a Order member. Once she was well enough to travel, she left the couple and resumed her travels which led to her into being arrested for stolen goods such as food but, she somehow always managed to talk her way out of it. On the brighter side of traveling, she would try to help as many as she could even when she didn't have the money or food for herself. When she was sixteen, she found herself in Russia but, by being Romanian no one could understand her and this remained true for about a year until she met a Russian vampire named Nickolai.

Back before there was electricity or even television there was the era known as the Dark Ages and in these particular time where the way of life was hard, including the supernatural. In the year of 1470, Alena Munteanu came into the world and for a short while everything seemed to be going perfect. However, one night when she was only six years old, members of the Ordo Draconum came and took away her parents for unknown reasons. Being left on her own and in hiding, she left the town of Brasov and started to live on her own throughout Europe until an old German couple decided to take her in when she fell ill. She never uttered her last name due to the fact that she still lived in fear of being found by a Order member. Once she was well enough to travel, she left the couple and resumed her travels which led to her into being arrested for stolen goods such as food but, she somehow always managed to talk her way out of it. On the brighter side of traveling, she would try to help as many as she could even when she didn't have the money or food for herself. When she was sixteen, she found herself in Russia but, by being Romanian no one could understand her and this remained true for about a year until she met a Russian vampire named Nickolai.

For the next three years, she remained with him, studying the Russian language however, it was on her eighteen birthday that she chose to become a vampire after learning that the Order had indeed killed two of her friends, Olga and Dementri. She wanted revenge and the power to destroy the Order but, Nickolai advised her against her goals and of course she didn't want to listen to him. Although once the anger faded away, Nickolai still carried out her turning which was a long and painful process.

As the centuries came to pass, Alena kept what she was a secret and quickly made a life for herself. She traveled throughout the world studying and witnessed the change of the human way of life from medieval to the industrial era. It was during this time that she embarked for the New World, America and it was there that she took up residence in the glamorous lifestyle of the rich and famous in New York City. She became a Socialite and Philanthropist supporting causes and the arts under the alias Lena Spencer. Under the veil, she used her growing knowledge as well as charms, to keep her enemies close to her until she had gained the information that she needed. Once she had it, she killed them by cutting their throats to keep them silent or sending word to the Order.  As the years continued on, the Order slipped away into legend but, before Alena could move on. She purchased their ceremonial sword to use in memory to those that they had innocently condemned to death.

With the sword in her possession, she gave up her lifestyle to fade back into the shadows. She traveled throughout America, experiencing both the human and the supernatural side of the Western Hemisphere. While she killed many in the past either out of spite or for blood. She took it in notion to kill when she had to and only take enough blood so that both parties could survive. Now Alena has made her way to Mystic Falls, Virginia where she had purchased a house to live in for the current time. She knows that there are other creatures in the town aside from vampires that as caused quite a stir over the past few months but, she doesn't wish to get involved in their mess. Although she knows that is highly unlikely to happen.

Alena Munteanu - WIP Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Ashley
Contact Information: pm, skype, yim
Other Characters: None
Source: Through Prissy
Alena Munteanu
Alena Munteanu

$ : 1600

Back to top Go down

Alena Munteanu - WIP Empty Re: Alena Munteanu - WIP

Post by Salem Winters Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:17 pm

ACCEPTED!

Please post in the following threads, Face Claims to claim your play by. Who's Who to add your character to list of who plays who on the site.
Salem Winters
Salem Winters

$ : 2227

Back to top Go down