Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Katherine Wellington I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Katherine Wellington

2 posters

Go down

Katherine Wellington Empty Katherine Wellington

Post by Katherine Wellington Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:25 am

Katherine Wellington Michelle-pfeiffer1-592x401
“Life is not all Sunshine and Love. But there are bright moments.”

Katherine Wellington Tumblr_myfmgzR4Cu1rl3yf0o1_500
ORIGINAL
Full Name: Katherine Lillian Wellington
Aliases: Kat, Kate, Kathy, Lilly, Lill, Lance
Species: Human
Face Claim: Michelle Pfeiffer

Katherine Wellington Tumblr_myfmr04yTM1rl3yf0o1_500

Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: Traveling
Personality: Katherine is a woman who has never settled down long enough to have a family. She never saw a good reason to bring new life into this world that was not protected from evil, this has shaped her life in a way that makes her not feel fondly for those that have untrained kids. Katherine stays on the move and that is very much evident in how she acts around new places and people, she doesn't form attachments easily but she is very much a woman that knows life isn't all darkness. She has had a good many friends over the years but they were all non hunters so she had to leave them at her home. Ever since her father and mother were killed she's not let others too close, keeping every one at arms distance.

She does flirt a fair bit and she does spend time around others, but she doesn't do relationships or rather hasn't found the right man to make her want to. For the most part she's a flirt that will talk with people and spend time with them, thankfully she no longer has to worry about children which shows in her behavior. Even with these traits she is good with kids especially younger ones when she needs to be but it's not often that side of her is shown.
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Katherine Wellington Tumblr_myfn9pWZF61rl3yf0o1_500

Parents: Mother: Sarah Wellington (deceased; killed by a Fallen Angel); Father: Marcus Wellington (deceased; killed by a Werewolf)
Siblings: None
Important Figures: None at the moment
Home Town/Planet: New Orleans, Lousiana
Powers/Skills: Skilled hand to hand combat, knife combat, excellent shot, knowledge of the supernatural.
Weaknesses: Normal Human
History: Katherine was born to fairly normal parents, neither was particularly interested in their family's business. So Katherine was kept from it, she was kept from Hunting until it was almost too late, her grandparents tried to teach her but when her parents found out they moved half way around the country. At that time she was fifteen and already growing into a beautiful woman, she began to talk to a man that she thought was pretty nice he was older but still worth it. So when she turnd seventeen she took him home and it was there she learned he was a Fallen Angel and he wanted revenge on her mother. He killed her mother in front of her as she watched, then her father drove the angel out.

The man pulled away from Katherine after that, until she turned eighteen a year later. When she went for a walk a werewolf had been in the area and it killed her father. She went in search of her grandparents who finished her training and then set her on her way. They were too old to help her in her revenge, so she went out and did it herself, with the werewolf dead and the Fallen Angel long since taken care of she began doing what Hunters do. She hunted the supernatural and killed anything that got in her way that was an enemy, she never stopped to form relationships.

It was the recent disappearances at Mystic Falls that brought her to the town she began to try and get answers. She doesn't have anywhere to stay so she simply sleeps in her car, her recent times here have been scouting out the potential cause for the disappearances along with trying to live as normal a life as she can for a hunter.

Katherine Wellington Tumblr_myfnlbeY5p1rl3yf0o1_500

Nickname: Prissy
Contact Information: Skype, PM
Other Characters: Dean Winchester, Jayden Asher
Source: Mary

Roleplay Sample: Required if applying for a canon. Otherwise, it is totally optional.

Katherine Wellington

$ : 500

Back to top Go down

Katherine Wellington Empty Re: Katherine Wellington

Post by Salem Winters Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:08 am

Please post in the following threads, Face Claims to claim your play by. Who's Who to add your character to list of who plays who on the site.
Salem Winters
Salem Winters

$ : 2227

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum