Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Seal of Solomon I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Seal of Solomon

Go down

Seal of Solomon Empty Seal of Solomon

Post by Reagan Asher Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:17 am

Seal of Solomon 220px-Seal_of_Solomon_%28Simple_Version%29.svg
The Seal of Solomon

The Seal of Solomon (or Ring of Solomon, Arabic Khātim Sulaymāni خاتم_سليمان) is the signet ring attributed to King Solomon in medieval Islamic tradition, later also in the Jewish Kabbalah and in Western occultism. It was often depicted in either a pentagram or hexagram shape; the latter also known as Shield of David or Star of David in Jewish tradition.

This magic ring variously gave Solomon the power to command demons, genies (or jinni), or to speak with animals. Due to the proverbial wisdom of Solomon, his signet ring, or its supposed design, came to be seen as an amulet or talisman, or magical symbol or character in medieval and Renaissance-era magic, occultism and alchemy.

Over time, it was passed down, generation to generation, and it was finally handed to the Asher family. It was held by Arnold Asher for many years, and he then gave it to his daughter, Reagan Asher to hold onto.

Abilities: The Seal of Solomon gives the user the ability to control demons OTHER than the knights of hell. They may also communicate with animals and make them do bidding for them, as well as genies. Because it was created under the Royal family of Solomon, only descendants of him may use it effectively. If a person uses it while they are near death, they may feed off of the residual energy of the ring, giving them enough energy to survive until they take the ring off and heal.

Weaknesses: The ring has a mass power within it that creates a deep lust for power within the user. It burns a mark onto the wrist of the user to show that they have been permanently "Cursed". The more you use the ring, the more power hungry and primal you become. Even after just using it once, major changes take place mentally, causing the user to have a hard time differentiating right and wrong.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

$ : 3221

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum