Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
Welcome Home | Open I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

Welcome Home | Open

2 posters

Go down

Welcome Home | Open Empty Welcome Home | Open

Post by Stefan Salvatore Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:44 am

Stefan stood outside the Mystic Grill for a moment, hesitating before going in. Sighing softly, he stepped inside, taking a seat at the bar. Ordering the first thing that came to mind, he looked around, making sure no one he knew was in the building at the moment. The last thing he wanted was one of his friends demanding answers about his sudden disappearance.

When the bartender came back with his drink, Stefan realized he ordered his brothers usual alcoholic beverage. Of course. Why would he expect any different? Taking a sip, his eyes swooped over the area again. "Getting paranoid, are we?" he asked himself. Rolling his eyes, he turned back around, forcing himself to act normally. As he did, he heard someone enter the grill, as well as a familiar voice. Closing his eyes, he murmured, "Just my luck."
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

$ : 3100

Back to top Go down

Welcome Home | Open Empty Re: Welcome Home | Open

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Everything bad seemed to happen in Stefan's disappearance. Rippers coming to town, demons, hybrids, angels of all kinds. Everything was slowly falling to hell. More and more odd disappearances and deaths were taking place and it all bothered Elena, who in her distress bothered Damon with it. He didn't exactly mind because well, he loved Elena. Spending most of his days at the grill and drinking all the bourbon he could manage, as well as feeding in private when Elena wasn't around he actually kind of missed messing with his little brother and fighting with him. Teasing, taunting him. Even fighting other people alongside him. They were the Salvatore Brothers and that would never change. Stefan was family but he was a pain in the ass.

Pulling up to the Grill in his Chevy Camaro he stepped out of his vehicle and closed the door as he turned to face the building. Taking a quick look around he felt for the wooden stake in his boot as well as the two vervain filled syringes on his opposite side of the stake, in his belt waistband. Walking around his car, his boots made soft sounds against the pavement. He hadn't expected to see Stefan, it'd been so many days he made it routine to just go and drink alone, maybe play some darts. He was pissed at Stefan for leaving and he wasn't going to let him off the hook, for a while...a long while. Slowly opening the door to the grill he stopped, the door closing behind him as he stood there. Stefan. Right there at the bar. With a smirk and slight narrow of his eyes he spoke. "Hello, brother." Quickly walking up to Stefan, Damon took his hand and swatted the back of Stefan's head and spoke between gritted teeth, quietly; leaning his body over so his face was near Stefan's. "Where in the fuck have you been?" He narrowed his eyes and almost hissed, taking notice to the bartender who was drying glasses; he tried to keep his cool and not to expose himself.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

$ : 2107

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Stefan felt his head go forward as Damon swatted it, and he turned to glare up at his brother in return. "Not really someone I wanted to see on my first day back, Damon." he murmured, keeping his tone of voice controlled, knowing the barkeep was close by. "And why do you seem so angry? Don't tell me it's because you care... I would think that you'd be happy I was gone." Stefan knew that Damon had most probably jumped at the chance to get close to Elena in his absence.

"And as for where I've been, well, that's for me to know, and you to dot dot dot..." Stefan turned back to his drink, smiling reassuringly at the bartender when he looked at them. Taking a long sip, he tapped his fingers against the counter.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:05 pm

"Aw come on, didn't you miss your big brother?" He narrowed his eyes. Damon wasn't in the mood for Stefan's bullshit right now. Standing tall now he spoke down at his sitting brother. "You being gone had Elena climbing all over my ass, not a free moment in this town now a days. People trying to kill Elena and she having just me to protect her..." He glared down at the back of Stefan's head. "But I guess you wouldn't know all the horrible shit happening around her as you decided to take a vacation." Growing more and more aggravated he placed his hand on the back of Stefan's head and rammed his hand down against the back of his head, aiming to knock his face against the bar top. "I love Elena, I despise you."

He stood there. "Don't think because we're surrounded by mortals I won't beat your ass, Stefan. We get to pick up right where we left off." He smirked as the bartender stood there shocked and slowly moved to the back room. Damon's anger from everything was hard to keep in and now he had his little punching bag back.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:33 pm

Stefan sighed inaudibly at Damon's words, keeping his eyes on the wall ahead of him. When his brother mentioned the attacks on Elena, he straightened up, tensing. "What do y-..." Stefan was cut off when his head hit the bar. Whirling around, he snarled at Damon, his eyes going red and veiny. "Do not pick a fight with me, right now, Damon..." Part of Stefan hoped his brother did. His mind flashed back to the blood he'd indulged in during his time away.

With a visible effort, he forced himself to breath normally, his face returning to normal. Huffing out a breath, he pushed past Damon, heading towards the exit. "We're done here." he growled, trying desperately to push the thought of blood out of his mind. This was so not the place.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:09 pm

Damon stood over his brother, staring down at the back of his head. As Stefan quickly whirled around Damon didn't even flinch instead he arched a brow and tilted his head slightly as if to say 'What are you going to do?' About the fact that he had just smashed Stefan's face against the bar. When Stefan threatened Damon he smirked and placed his hands on Stefan's shirt collar; readjusting it before patting him twice in unison on each side. "How rude of me." The sarcasm in his voice wasn't so apparent as to throw his whole point off but it was there and someone who knew Damon well enough would know it was there. He was trying to act like he cared about the fact Stefan didn't want to fight here or about the fact of what he just had done to his brother. Damon's mind kept flashing back to Elena who wasn't here right now and it worried him slightly. He didn't know what she could be doing or where she was and whether or not she dying or captured or alive or what. They were all possibilities. Staring at the bar even as Stefan pushed past him he furrowed his brows before looking over his shoulder, soon his face emotionless again and his body followed the direction of his head and he turned to follow Stefan.

As they made their way outside Damon took a long over exaggerated look around followed by a sigh with matching exaggeration. He looked to his brother and smirked slightly, the corner of his lip curling a tiny bit. "It's such a beautiful day outside today." His body faced Stefan as his eyes and head followed a few women walking into the grill and he smirked wider, watching them as they entered. When they were out of sight Damon looked back to Stefan and both his brows raised twice with a sneaky smirk on his face. Soon Damon crossed both his arms over his chest and leaned back against the Grill's wall. "So tell me Stefan, where were you staying on your extended vacation? Somewhere beautiful I would hope, I want my baby brother to have fun on his vacations." His sarcasm once again not as apparent but still noticeable. Slowly his eyes narrowed as he huffed a breath, his arms rising and falling with his chest.
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Thu Aug 07, 2014 12:05 pm

When Damon followed him, he let out an aggravated sigh. He was soon distracted, however, when the group of girls passed by them. He slowed to a stop, watching them intently as they entered the grill, then shook his head, trying to clear it, continuing his halfhearted attempt of getting away from his brother. "It was," he murmured in a flat voice, "But you seemed to have ruined that for me."

Stuffing his hands in his jeans' pockets, he stopped once more to face Damon, tired of his questions with underlying accusations. "Well, if you really must know, I was in Chicago." He spoke with one eyebrow raised. "Oh, and by the way, Klaus says 'hi'." The moment of surprise, then the inevitable outrage from his brother would bring him some kind of pleasure. If he had to put up with Damon's comments, then he'd have his own fun.
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:30 pm

"How did I ruin it?" He arched a brow and tilted his head slightly. He wasn't exactly enjoying being around his brother but Elena wanted to know answers and Damon did as well; not as bad as Elena but enough to actually bother asking. Pulling his phone out he looked down at it and unlocked it, opening messaging to text Elena. 'Stefan was in Chicago' and just as he was pressing send the name Klaus caused him to pause for a breath second, pressing send he looked up at his brother. Staring at him with shifty eyes, his eyes brows raised and his eyes slightly narrowed as he slid his phone away. "You were with Klaus? You left Elena behind so you could go be with Klaus? No wonder Elena doesn't love you. She tells me constantly how much she hates you for leaving but how she wished you would come back. She hates you but cares about you and you don't even care about her. The best choice she ever made was leaving you, you don't deserve her and never will." He spoke with a calm tone, though he spoke to truth in his perspective. Leaning up off the wall he readjusted his jacket.

"Now it's time for me to go steal your girl, well your used to be girl." He spoke with distaste, looking Stefan up and down and shaking his head slightly. He was angry at Stefan for doing such a thing to Elena and causing her so much stress and anxiousness in his absence. Damon stepped ahead, right beside Stefan before stopping. "One more thing..." With that he quickly took a step back and his fist balled; throwing it at Stefan's jaw bone in a sideways; upward motion, placing his foot behind Stefan's ankle and pulling his foot in an attempt to knock Stefan down, if it would succeed he'd stand over his brothers body and hold a hand on his neck; another pointing at his face; saying. "Go back to Chicago; I don't want you here and now Elena won't either not after I tell her where you've been and who you slept with while there." The last part a lie but Damon wanted to get Stefan in as deep of a hole as he could.

Last edited by Damon Salvatore on Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:15 pm

"Well, you're here, aren't you?" He crossed his arms, looking off to the side. He could feel the anxiety creeping of his detox starting already, and the impatience in his voice showed it. His eyes flashed down to watch Damon text someone, then back up at the sky. When Stefan received the response he was hoping he would get, it wasn't exactly as pleasant as he'd hoped. Glaring at Damon, snarling softly, "I didn't exactly plan of being with him, Damon. Stop making stupid ass assumptions. You know very well I would never do that. I actually do love her, Damon. And, yes, you're probably right. Leaving me was one of her better choices, but I must say, her even considering dating you is her worst choice."

His eyes narrowed as Damon started to leave, watching him carefully, getting ready to push his brother back against the wall. Instead, he grabbed the fist that flew at him, holding on tightly when Damon tried to trip him, one of his hands grabbing Damon's other shoulder. Growling, he half sneered, half grimaced at his brother. "I'm not going anywhere, Damon. You better get used to it."
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Damon simply laughed as his fist was grabbed, staring at his brother he smirked. His eyes looked toward the hand on his shoulder and the one holding his fist. Quickly Damon bent his knee upward and toward Stefan's stomach; hissing darkly as his eyes turned dark and veiny. "How many more times are you going to say you aren't going anywhere; it's getting overused." He sneered and yanked his fist from Stefan's as well as his shoulder, stepping back and eyeing his brothers body. He needed to figure out the best way to cause his brother pain right now, physical or verbal. Physical...always physical with Damon. Damon lunged forward using his vampiric speed and strength, he rammed his body against Stefan's his hand plunging into the fabric and skin covering Stefan's stomach area. He hissed low between gritted teeth; holding one of Stefan's shoulder, slowly his hand felt around purposely; pretending he thought Stefan's heart was in his stomach and he was looking for it. "Elena considering dating me is the best choice she ever made." Inside he was actually somewhat hurt that Stefan said that and he somewhat believed it. He clenched his jaw tight and kept his eyes dark and narrowed.

Dang, sorry it's short xD
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:06 pm

He smirked lightly at Damon, the bent over, a hand to his stomach, feeling the air leave him in that blow. Once he'd recovered his breath, he snarled out a laugh, straightening up, just as Damon lunged at him. Feeling Damon's hand go into his stomach, he groaned loudly, a hand clamping around the back of Damon's neck for support. "Asshole...." he gasped, his other hand braced against the wall behind him.

"The fact... that you can't even admit... that you are terrible for her... only proves my point." he growled between labored breaths. "If you love her as much as you say... you'll know that the best thing for her... is to stay the hell away."
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Damon Salvatore Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:24 am

Damon's glare remained cold and hard, his eyes dark red and veins pulsing underneath them. His fangs began peeking over his lips as they curled back in a snarl; hissing darkly Damon pressed his hand further in and harder against his brothers organs. Not once did Damon stumble or flinch as a hand was placed against the back of his neck, he was supporting his brother in that way though he didn't wish to be there was nothing he could about it. As Stefan spoke Damon's hand clenched tight around some organ, not sure which but he held it tight within his grasp. When Stefan finished speaking Damon yanked his hand out letting the organ go at the last second as not to rip it out but move it and stretch it. Stepping back from his brother Damon shook out his hand a few times, the blood splattering onto the wall, sidewalk, his face and jacket. Damon's jaw clenched and his teeth were pressed tightly together, swallowing hard, hard enough to make his throat movement visible he stepped back again and didn't say anything instead he simply shook his hand out again, smirked and turned around, walking away with a slightly pained expression as his smirk faded. [See Siggy<3] Stefan was right, the best thing for Damon to do was to stay away. He knew he didn't deserve and never would, his previous actions and his past proving the point. As Damon walked away his eyes faded to normal and his teeth back to normal straight edged human teeth. His jaw never relaxed and his eyes now had a softer gaze to them, a wounded gaze. He kept it hidden from his brother and wouldn't let him see the emotion, his walk was still normal and 'tough' looking. Damon was pissed off and needed to feed...
Damon Salvatore
Damon Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Stefan Salvatore Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:12 pm

Stefan snarled in pain as his brother fiddled with his insides some more, his hand clamping over the hole Damon's hand left when he took it out. Feeling his organs out of place, he pushed his own fingers up, grimacing in pain, and pushed them back into place. Once he was done, he leaned back on the wall, his head tilting up as he gasped out a breath, feeling himself slowly heal.

He watched his brother walk away, and felt a small smirk on his lips, that quickly died. "You know it's true, Damon. Time to face the music, brother." he huffed out, straightening up slowly.

Eeeeh, sorry it's so short... My muse is really bleh T^T
Stefan Salvatore
Stefan Salvatore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down