Under the Full Moon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Staff
Founder
Mary - Elena Gilbert
Second In Command
Kiki - Salem Winters
Administrators
Prissy - Dean Winchester
Open
Open
Moderators
Carson - Damon Salvatore
Kudos - Castiel
Open
Open
Latest topics
» Take Me To Wonderland ~ A dystopian Wonderland RP
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 6:08 am by Guest

» Resurrected - SPN
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2014 5:36 pm by Guest

» monster of the week | jcink
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2014 10:06 am by Guest

» Affiliate With Us!
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:52 pm by Guest

» Out of the Ashes (An AU Supernatural RP)
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 9:35 pm by Guest

» The Last of Us [Original/Canons Accepted]
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:27 pm by Guest

» We Are The Infected [TWD AU S5 Game & Show Canons Available]
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 pm by Guest

» Lenore Barlow WIP
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:06 am by Lenore Barlow

» Pern in Peril
The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2014 8:42 pm by Guest

The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem

2 posters

Go down

The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem Empty The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem

Post by Salem Winters Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:03 pm

Night time, what a great time to be out, well for Salem that is. She walked along the graveyard in silence as she was on a mission. Salem was on her regular patrol which she always or maybe most of the time. Fog flowed across the stone in a slow haze. Her jacket was agreed with her weapons as her black boot crunched on small pebbles, as Salem's eyes scanned through the area.

The night seemed to last forever as not a sound or soul was around. Getting ready to turn around Salem only saw a flick in her of something moving along. The hunter began to follow the mysterious figure, as it seemed to go down a different pathway. Quickly Salem hid in some bushes waiting for the right moment as her eyes narrowed. The figures had three more buddies with it.

" Mind if I join the party?" Salem's voice was sarcastic as it could get as she jumped  out of the bushes, and pulled out the weapon called the First blade, quickly stabbing one. As the rest charge she closed her eyes to concentrate. She always like to fight with her eyes closed as it made her sharper on moves. As one came closer she stabbed it and quickly flip and got the third before the fourth hit her. Opening her eyes, Salem got and kicked it in the side before stabbing it's chest. Another job done as she catches her breath.
Salem Winters
Salem Winters

$ : 2227

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem

Post by Reagan Asher Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:02 am

Running as fast as she could, she had heard a struggle coming from the woods. Something was going on again. There were disappearances again, and the Salvatore brothers always kept her updated, but they hadn't said a word this time. It was bad enough that a powerful demon had found its way to Mystic Falls, but if more vampires were on their way...

No. Absolutely not. There were too many monsters making their way to this city that Reagan now called home. She had to protect it. With her machete in one hand and her shotgun over her shoulder, she was sprinting in the direction of the noise, when it suddenly had dispersed without a whimper. Stopping dead in her tracks, she blinked several times, unsure of what was going on.

Absolute silence. Why? Walking cautiously, she made sure to look around herself. Vampires were fast after all... and if it was anything else, she was prepared. Suddenly, something caught her eye as she quickly whipped around, seeing a young woman about her age. "Are you okay?--" she paused, blinking a few times seeing that the figures around her were dead.

"Did... did you kill them all by yourself?" she wondered. This girl... didn't exactly look like a hunter. Yet, at the same time she was obviously educated. Her eyes then suddenly dropped to the woman's hand... holding a very peculiar blade. She knew that blade... or well... the legends. "Where... where did you get that...?"

Last edited by Reagan Asher on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

$ : 3221

Back to top Go down

The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem Empty Re: The Hunter and The Hunter Reagan/Salem

Post by Salem Winters Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:06 pm

Catching her breath she was getting ready to turn to leave a voice, particularly a female's voice. Salem's blue eyes flicker to the new figure and she gave a small smile. "To answer you first two question, yes and yes. I am a demon hunter." She opened he leather jacket to Put the blade in a pocket. Sipping up the pocket Salem looked back up.

"Oh the blade good observation. It is the First Blade which was my father's before he perished." Her mouth clenched together as folded her arms. She trying not to give too much of her identity as switch from one foot to another. Salem tilted her head as she looked at the other female.

" enough about me, am guessing your a hunter, since you have a shot gun and all." Her voice had a good bit of southern accent behind it. Salem eyes quickly took a mental note of female, she seem the to a bit older but not to old. She smiled a much kinder smile this time than the one she gave before. The wolf inside was pushing to come out as she sighed and easily kept it inside her, she was surly glad that her vampire side didn't show or she would have definitely been in trouble.

Last edited by Salem Winters on Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Salem Winters
Salem Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Reagan Asher Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:13 pm

How the hell did she get that blade? Still, it seemed like a sore subject so she decided to hold it off for now. Shaking it off quickly, she huffed out a sigh and immediately put her machete away, making herself look much less hostile. The girl knew she was a hunter. And she was a hunter too, from what she was saying.

"Wait, were those guys demons?" her eyes widened, looking over to the lifeless bodies. "And yeah... I'm a hunter." Oh, this was bad. If more demons were coming here, Mystic Falls was going to be in deep trouble. It was bad enough that Raptus made his appearance, but if other demons were coming... what were they going to do?

Looking around, she noticed they weren't far from the boarding house. She had been living here for a few years now, but she hardly recognized the girl. "So are you new here? Have you lived here long?" If she was a hunter and still needed a place to stay, then she could offer the Hunter's Boarding House, but she was going to feel pretty silly if this girl had been living here for a while and she didn't know it.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Winters Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Slowly she shook her head." Yep they are demons and they seemed interested on that grave down that back road,  and form my instincts it doesn't sound good." More demons is not a good sign as she was sent her on a quest to find out what's going on this town.

Lifting her eyebrows, with smirk as she cleared her throat. " I just moved here a couple of days ago, as I have been sent here for a mission." the air was getting colder as the night dwelled on. With a rash decision she gave the female her name."My name is Salem."
Salem Winters
Salem Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Reagan Asher Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:59 am

"Salem, huh?" Reagan's eyebrows perked up. So she wasn't from around here. Her accent was far too south for this area, and she just didn't look familiar to her. It was very obvious she was new here. "A few days ago, really? How long are you staying here? If you're a hunter you can sign into the boarding house up the road from the cemetery, hunters come and go all the time living up there. My friend and I run it actually," she smiled.

So there were demons interested in a grave? Looking in the direction of where it was, she wondered why in the world they would be interested in something like that. What was in Mystic Falls that demons wanted? Frowning at the idea, she had completely forgotten to introduce herself. "Oh, sorry, I'm Reagan," she held her hand out to shake Salem's.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Winters Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:25 pm

" I don't know I guess for a good little while, or until this case is solved." Salem bit down on her bottom lips and rocked on the bottom of her heels. She never got this Nervous but she was, and it kind of frighting. Her mind was in complete thought when the female's voice spoke again."Nice to meet you Reagan, and I'll be delighting to stay at the boarding house thank you."

She shook Reagan's hand and soon placed it back to her sides. She must they her who she is. Salem knew it was a risk, but telling the truth was the only thing that will prevent a thing bad from happening or something going wrong. "also there is something else you should know about me, I'm a hybrid half vampire, half werewolf. But I'm not dangerous I'm her to help."
Salem Winters
Salem Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Reagan Asher Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:18 pm

When Salem had accepted her offer to stay in the boarding house, Reagan smiled, nodding. There weren't enough hunters in the area, and the more they had, the less danger the people were in. She had to figure out where the disappearances were coming from, otherwise things were going to get messy.

When Salem had then mentioned there was something else she needed to know though, Reagan raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Oh?" she then heard what it was, immediately tensing up. Where were all these hybrids coming from. Looking down nervously, her throat grew tight as she nodded. "You're the second one to come in town then."

There was an awkward silence between them as she then looked back up with her with a slight smile and a nod. "I'm friends with a hybrid. I trust that you won't do anything too rash then," she held out her hand to take hers in a handshake.
Reagan Asher
Reagan Asher

Back to top Go down

Post by Salem Winters Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:39 pm

She nods gently, another hybrid lets hope she is friendly. Salem released her hand and began to put away her other weapons. She never though on meeting people or anything one, but I guess this town is quite close but she didn't know. Looking to Reagan with her blues she gave a faint smile."Well I'm ready whenever your are."
Salem Winters
Salem Winters

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down